Brentford Festival at Blondin Park
Sunday 6th September 2020.
All applications for the 2020 Brentford Festival will be reviewed in March. Please note that your application is not confirmed until you have received confirmation from the Brentford Festival Team Directly.
Before booking, please take the time to read these notes, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Pitches measure approximately 12’ x 12’ ft (3.6 x 3.6 metres)
- We do not provide tables, chairs, gazebos etc.
- We do not provide electricity or water for stall holders.
- All generators are to be diesel and will need to be checked by the site electrician.
- There will be on-site parking for stall holders (one car per booking). There is the option to have your vehicle behind your pitch for an extra charge (see price structure below).
- There will be no vehicular movement (except emergency vehicles) between 11.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. Each registered vehicle may enter only once, and there can be no exit until the end of the event.
£20 for a small charity or local not-for-profit group (£30 if you wish to have your vehicle behind your pitch). BrentFest has the right to ask for a copy of your Constitution/Charity Number.
£40 for a large charity/commercial (£50 if you wish to have your vehicle behind your pitch).
- Please give as much information as possible about what you intend to do/sell as this helps us with siting arrangements
- The following cannot be offered: balloons, silly string, alcohol, knives
- If you intend to sell home-made cakes, preserves etc. you will be required to produce current food handling and public liability insurance certificates